Modern Heating & Cooling – Certified Factory Authorized Dealer
What Being Factory Authorized means:
- That you’ll have Certified installers and technicians that are NATE certified. Meaning that they have passed a comprehensive set of core and specialty exams to ensure their technical competency.
- A technical team that strictly adheres to Carrier installation service procedures and uses genuine Carrier replacement parts whenever possible to ensure your system performs as promised.
- Sales representatives who have attended Carrier University, a structured training program for learning how to better identify and recommend appropriate home comfort solutions to you.
- A professional heating and cooling dealer who actively solicits and responds to customer feedback to maintain an exemplary satisfaction score in Carrier’s proprietary customer satisfaction program.
- A company that is certified by the Environmental Protection Agency for proper refrigerant handling.
- A company that abides by a long list of sound business practices, such as maintaining all required local licenses, having appropriate insurance and liability coverage and fulfilling warranty obligations in a timely manner.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We are so confident that you will be comfortable – not only with your Carrier heating and cooling products, but with us as a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer – that we back it up with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your Carrier equipment within one year of installation, we will correct the problem or remove the equipment and refund your purchase price. Ask a sales representative for details and limitations.